Grapefruit seed extract organic
Grapefruit organic seed extract is a new and innovative natural complex which has a powerful antibacterial effect. Helps monitor the growing and development of more than 100 fungal strains and about 800 virus, bacterial and microorganism strains. Can be used as a mouthwash, can be added to the shampoo if appropriate. It's also advised to be used everyday as disinfectant of food, personal care products and rooms.
A product of vegetable origin which is NOT TOXIC. Please review the recommendations.
Does not contain derivatives of animal origin - Product not tested on animals - Dermatologically tested - Does not contain added metals - Does not contain colourings or synthetic origins - GMO free - Alcohol free - PARABEN-FREE - GMP certified
Attention: DO NOT USE BEFORE DILUTING!
Standardized extract (33:67) out of Greipfruit seeds in plant Glycerin.
Direction for use:
- Food disinfection (washing): Dissolve 20 drops to 1 liter of water, wash well.
· Disinfection of dishes (washing), toothbrushes and kitchen appliances: dissolve 20 drops to 1 liter of water, wash well.
· Cleaning floors: dissolve 50 drops in 10 liters of water.
· Helps to reduce the mold: 15 drops in a glass of water - spray onto walls and places with mold.
· Carpet Cleaning: 20 drops dissolved in 1 liter of water and add your carpet detergent.
· For rinse of laundry: 20 drops into rising water.
· Plants (insect - pests, mold, etc.): dissolve 30 drops in 1 liter of water, spray onto needed places.
· Disinfection of swimming pools: 20 ml in 100 liters of water.
· Mouthwash: 3-6 drops added to a glas water.
- Hair and body care: 5-8 drops added to shampoo or soap.
You will also read how to use essential oils in some qualified aromatherapy guides.
Do not take any essential oils internally without first being consulted by a certified aromatherapy practitioner. Prevent eye and mucous membranes contact. Do not place undiluted natural organic oils, absolutes, or any other concentrated essences on the skin directly.
Use essential oils only under the careful supervision of a trained aromatherapy practitioner if you are pregnant or have any other medical issues. Keep it away from kids. Before using essential oils with children it is safest to consult a qualified aromatherapist. A skin patch check should be carried out before using an essential oil you have never used before.
Grapefruit seed extract (30 ml)