I. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 1. These General Terms are intended to regulate the relationship between the SUPPLIER and the customers, hereinafter referred to as the USER / AND / on the Online Store, hereinafter referred to as "WWW.COUNTRYOFNATURE.COM".
II. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Law on Electronic Commerce and the Law on Consumer Protection:
1. Provider Name: CountryOfNature
2. Registered office and address: Bulgaria, Vidin, 1000, J-ka Geo Milev 27
3. Correspondence data: Bulgaria, Vidin, 1000, J-ka Geo Milev 27
4. Registration in public registers: CountryOfNature
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF
Art. 3.Accessible on the Internet site, through which Users have the opportunity to conclude purchase and sale contracts for the goods offered by WWW.COUNTRYOFNATURE.COM, including the following:
1. Register and create a profile to view and use the additional information services. To do this, users must complete the online registration form available at www.countryofnature.com. When filling in the electronic registration form, the respective user is obliged to provide the required and correct data, as well as to update them within 7 days after their change. The user guarantees that the data he provides during the registration process are correct, complete and accurate and that when the latter is updated, he will update them in a timely manner. In the event that the User submits incorrect information or no changes have been made within the time limit specified above, the Supplier shall have the right to terminate the contract by suspending the maintenance and access of the User to his account immediately and without notice.
The online store provides the opportunity to view and order as a guest. The guest user is obliged to fill in the appropriate form with the required data. The user ensures that the information he provides is true, complete and accurate.
2. Make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or performance of contracts with through the interface on the website available on the Internet. Before making the statement, the respective user can freely correct the information he / she has entered in the registration form.
- the selling price, including VAT, as well as a tariff for the value of the postal, courier or transport costs not included in the price of the goods related to their delivery;
- information on the payment, delivery and performance of the contract;
- the right of the User and the conditions and the manner of its exercise to withdraw from the contract and the conditions under which the goods can be returned, except in the cases under the "Consumer Protection Act";
- the period during which the offer and the price remain valid;
- any other information which the supplier is obliged under Bulgarian law to provide in a timely manner before purchasing the goods from the User.
1. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
- collect and use information about its users when they register, this information may include name, surname, surname, address, telephone, e-mail address for correspondence and any other information provided during registration and any other, which is introduced or provided upon requesting, receiving or using the services provided by the provider, participating in promotions, raffles and competitions, filling in questionnaires, questionnaires, forms and others, the Provider will use the same and compliance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
- takes care that the information in the store is always kept correct and up-to-date, but does not guarantee its accuracy and completeness;
- is not responsible for not providing access to the store, as well as for the processing or untimely processing of purchase orders, in circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, accidental events, problems on the global Internet;
- does not guarantee that access to the store will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free, insofar as it is beyond its capabilities, control and will;
- to the extent that it does not have the ability to change, control or otherwise affect the quality and suitability for use of the goods requested by the User, it is not responsible for their compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements and their qualities;
- shall not be liable for damages caused to the software, hardware or telecommunication equipment or for the loss of data arising from materials or resources, sought, loaded or used in any way through it;
- there is no obligation and objective ability to control how the User uses the store.
Article 11. The user undertakes:
- indicate the correct and valid telephone number, delivery address and e-mail address for correspondention.