Clary Sage Essential Oil (Salvia sclarea) has herbaceous aroma with a hint of floral notes.
Clary Sage Essential Oil is famous for its antidepressant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect. It improves digestion, relieves stress, improves circulation, soothes the skin, promote healthy-looking hairs and scalp.
Clary Sage Oil is one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. It’s considered to be one of the top essential oils for regulating hormones, especially in women.
Clary Sage Essential Oil Uses
· Add 2–3 drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil to diffuser or inhale it for stress relief and relax. Clary Sage Oil is known to contribute a deeper sense of concentration and spirituality, when diffused during prayer or meditation.
· Add a few drops of Clary Sage Essential Oil to warm bath water to improve mood and muscle and joint pain after a long working day.
· Dilute Clary Sage Oil with a carrier oil (like jojoba or coconut oil) and massage it to the needed areas for cramps and pain relief.
· Massage Clary Sage Essential Oil and Rosemary Essential Oil into your scalp while showering or just add some drops to your shampoo or conditioner for long, shining and healthy hair.
· Add a few drops to a carrier oil and massage the mixture to your face and body. Your skin will soothe and looks healthier. Clary Sage Essential Oil massage is also helpful with relieving asthma symptoms.
· Apply one to two drops of Clary Sage oil to your pillow to create a relaxing environment for a restful night’s sleep.
· Clary Sage Oil massaged on the needed area of your abdomen during your menstrual cycle, brings relief and soothes the pain.